Check out some of our favorite resources!
- “What Can Coaches Do for You?” (Coutu, Kauffman) Harvard Business Review (https://hbr.org/2009/01/what-can-coaches-do-for-you)
- “Centered leadership: How talented women thrive,” (Barsh, Cranston, Craske) McKinsey Quarterly https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/leadership/centered-leadership-how-talented-women-thrive
Business and Leadership
Change and Conflict Management
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
Time and Task Management
Links of Interest
- CATALYST: www.catalyst.org – A non-profit research and advocacy organization providing studies and initiatives for advancing women in the workplace.
- THE CENTER FOR CREATIVE LEADERSHIP – http://www.ccl.org – A non-profit leadership research and training organization.
- THE DRUCKER INSTITUTE/ Drucker Societies – http://www.druckerinstitute.com – This think tank was formed to bring the principles of Peter Drucker to communities worldwide. Its mission is to stimulate effective management and ethical leadership.
- THE HUDSON INSTITUTE OF SANTA BARBARA – www.hudsoninsitute.com – One of the premier coach training programs in the world, Hudson Institute was founded by Frederic Hudson and led by CEO Pam McLean.
- ICF – www.coachfederation.org – The international association for professional coaches.